Are there training guides for all ages?
• Puppy – Young Pup (newborn – 11 months): The first year of a pup’s life is filled with developmental milestones, so you’ll receive a guide for each one of the first 11 months
• Young Pup (12 – 18 months): The 1 – 1.5 year old period has its own unique challenges, so these energetic and sometimes rebellious adolescent pups will get their own training content
• Grown Pup: It’s never too late to train a dog, whether you have a puppy that missed the usual socialization window because of COVID, or an older rescue that is scared or even reactive around new people. We have training tips for dogs of all ages!
• Senior Pup: While elderly dogs might be limited by age-related health issues, they might still be able to learn a few new obedience tricks. We’ll also have some tips to keep their brains engaged and active
• Note: Sometimes, different Stages might get the same content if it’s relevant / useful for all Stages